- Sketch écrit par Céline Leconte (Ac. Orléans-Tours)
"J'ai écrit le sketch des 3ème "the baby-sitter" après une séquence issue du manuel Enjoy English in 3è intitulée "Into the job market".
Le sketch réutilise:
- le present perfect et le preterit.
- Les questions en how (how often / how many / how much / how old / how long / when)
- la thématique des petits boulots.
Les didascalies sont à élucider / travailler car j'y ai mis du vocabulaire nouveau."
- The $265,000 job that no one wants (February 26, 2016) - a lesson plan with AUDIO
"There is a job available in the small New Zealand town of Tokoroa, but no one wants it. The job is for a doctor and it pays US$265,000 a year."
- Over 18,300 apply for 14 astronaut jobs (February 22, 2016) - a lesson plan with AUDIO
"A record number of people have applied to NASA to be part of its astronaut training program. NASA said it received over 18,300 applications."
- Jobless young people a big problem (October 11, 2015) - a lesson plan with AUDIO
"A new report says the number of young people without a job is still very high in many countries."
- Job hunter puts CV on billboard (January 09, 2014) - a lesson plan with AUDIO
"A French man who had no job tried a new way to get a job. He put his CV on a giant billboard. The billboard was next to a very busy road."
- U.K. garbage could be worth billions (June 7, 2013) - a lesson plan with AUDIO
"A British government agency has claimed that the nation's garbage is an untapped gold mine worth over $4.5 billion, and could create over 50,000 jobs."
- Cool Jobs
- A Debate Roleplay Lesson Plan
"This is a debate lesson for large classes, keeping everyone
Level : pre-intermediate and intermediate
"It would be a suitable activity for using with career vocabulary
or with comparative adjectives and nouns."
- Students will demonstrate understanding of 10 careers by completing
career scrapbook. - a lesson plan
- a lesson proposed by Randall S. Davis with:
- a list of commonly-used vocabulary with a recording of the
words in RealMedia format.
- a short quiz to test students' comprehension of some
of the words,
- a Follow-Up exercise for expanding students' use
of the vocabulary in a conversation with a partner or group.
- "Students list jobs that require various skills and situations."