- IN THE USA :
- ** Leslie : my schoolday ** par Leslie (Arkansas, USA) - 27 août 2011
Leslie describes her typical schoolday in the US : time, classes, lunch and the different subjects she studies.
- SODA :
drinks could be banned at school - text with symbols -
- VENDING MACHINES :
- 'Thanks Michelle!': Disgusted teens across the country pose alongside new healthy vending machines in their schools
to protest the removal of their favorite treats
- 15 August 2014
- Insulted School Cafeteria Professionals Tell Mooch Her Food’s Yucky, Kids Hate It, Won’t Eat It - 28 July 2014
- Lunch on the Barricades - 12 March 2014
- 1M kids stop school lunch due to Michelle Obama’s standards - 6 March 2014
- The Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 (Pub.L. 111–296)
"is a federal statute signed into law by President Barack Obama on December 13, 2010.
The bill is part of the reauthorization of funding for child nutrition (see the original Child Nutrition Act).
The bill funds child nutrition programs and free lunch programs in schools for the next 5 years.
In addition, the bill sets new nutrition standards for schools, and allocates $4.5 billion for their implementation.
The new nutrition standards have been a point initiative of First Lady Michelle Obama
in her fight against childhood obesity as part of her Let's Move! initiative.
In FY 2011, federal spending totaled $10.1 billion for the National School Lunch Program. ..."
- SNACKPOCALYPSE with Chloe Grace Moretz, Tyler Posey, and First Lady Michelle Obama - VIDEO
"In a world where junk food is king, one girl dared to eat an apple a day."
The Harry Potter Dining Hall