- The battle over the future of bitcoin - Article + Video - 3 May 2016
"Billed as the future of democratized, digital money, the currency is now at the center of a conflict over how to develop technologies behind the system."
- Bitcoin and the illusion of money - 18 November 2014
"The world’s “first decentralised digital currency” promises financial salvation, but what is it and can it really deliver?"
- Does digital currency have staying power? - 3 July 2013
"Bitcoin has leapt onto the global stage with a bang — and a crash. The digital money has already plunged from a high of $260 in April to today’s value of about $92."
- The Future of Bitcoins - Text + Audio + Video - 15 January 2016
"Bitcoin is a digital currency created in 2009. You can use it to buy things online around the world. It is growing in popularity.
But regulators warn that it is being used to finance operations by drug dealers, criminals and terrorists."
- Half-a-billion dollars of bitcoins disappear (March 04, 2014) - a lesson plan with AUDIO
"Almost 500 million dollars of bitcoins disappeared from a company in Japan.
The company is called Mt. Gox and it was one of the world's biggest dealers in bitcoins."