- Pokémon Go Banned by Saudi ‘Fatwa’ - Text + Audio - 20 July 2016
"Saudi Arabian religious officials banned the Pokémon Go game. They issued a finding that the popular game goes against Islamic law.
Pokémon Go also was also outlawed at the presidential palace in Indonesia and at Boeing Company workplaces."
- Florida teens, mistaken for thieves, shot at playing Pokemon Go - 17 July 2016
"Two teenagers playing Pokemon Go late at night in their car in Florida were shot at by a householder who mistook them for burglars, police say."
- How Pokémon Go is changing transport - 15 July 2016
"The weird ways the year's biggest fad affects mobility."
- Pokémon Go: man quits job to become full-time Pokémon hunter - 15 July 2016
"Tom Currie says he will spend two months travelling around New Zealand to capture all the Pokémon released for the game."
- Pokemon Go Craze Sweeps US - Text + Audio + Photos + Video - 12 July 2016
"Many people remember the Pokemon card-trading game that was popular in the 1990s.
Now it is back in the form of a smart phone app. It has millions of downloads since July 6."
- Pokemon Go is the next big thing (12 July 2016) - a lesson plan with AUDIO
"The Japanese games giant Nintendo has released an app that is taking the world by storm with an augmented reality game called Pokemon Go."
Try the same news story at these easier levels: Level 4 or Level 5
- Pokemon Go: All you need to know - Article + Video - 12 July 2016
"Pokemon Go is an augmented reality game on smartphones.
It uses your GPS. You play by walking around the real world catching cutesy little virtual monsters like Pikachu and Jigglypuff in places near your phone location and training them to fight each other."
- 14 essential tips to get you started in Pokémon Go - 12 July 2016
"Where can I find rare Pokémon? How can I make it easier to capture them, what should I do with stardust and candy, and how do I make my battery last?"
- Armed robbers use Pokémon Go to lure teenage players into trap - 11 July 2016
- Pokémon "is a series of video games developed by Game Freak and Creatures Inc. and published by Nintendo as part of the Pokémon media franchise...
While the main series consists of role-playing games, spinoffs encompass other genres, such as action role-playing, puzzle, and digital pet games. As of February 2016, more than 279 million units have been sold worldwide, of which more than 200 millions from the main series,  making it the second best-selling video game franchise, behind only Nintendo's own Mario franchise. The franchise's mascot is Pikachu. "
The Sims "is a life simulation video game series, developed by EA Maxis and published by Electronic Arts. It is one of the best-selling video games series of all time. As of September 2013, the franchise has sold more than 175 million copies worldwide."...
The player creates virtual people called "Sims" and places them in houses and helps direct their moods and satisfy their desires. Players can either place their Sims in pre-constructed homes or build them themselves. Each successive expansion pack and game in the series augmented what the player could do with their Sims."