IN THE USA :
- EMP Museum - Music + Sci-fi + Pop Culture - "Dedicated to the history and exploration of popular music, science fiction, and pop culture. Located in Seattle, Washington in a colorful building"
See Icons of science fiction : "Featuring iconic artifacts from sci-fi literature, film, television, and art, including an Imperial Dalek from Doctor Who, the command chair from the classic television series Star Trek, and Neo’s coat from The Matrix Reloaded."
"EMP, in collaboration with the Seattle International Film Festival SIFF presents the Science Fiction and Fantasy Short Film Festival, which takes place annually every winter at Seattle Cinerama Theater."
3 Science Fiction Museum
4 Science Fiction and Fantasy Hall of Fame
The Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame (SFM) "is the world's first museum devoted to the thought-provoking ideas and experiences of science fiction. SFM's exhibitions promote awareness and appreciation of science fiction literature and media while encouraging visitors to envision new futures for humanity. In the Science Fiction Hall of Fame, the museum pays homage to the most respected of science fiction practitioners—writers, artists, publishers and filmmakers."
- Sci-fi’s final frontier: the art museum - Located about 70 miles north of Phoenix, Ariz.
"Science-fiction references and influences seem to be appearing with increasing frequency in contemporary art, says Dawsey, who organized Approximately Infinite Universe..."
- American UFO Sci-Fi Museum in Wisconsin Dells, WI
"The centerpiece of the museum is the outstanding recreation of the famous Alien Autopsy in New Mexico's infamous Area 51. The Museum also skims over other Wisconsin encounters, sifting the authentic from the concocted. You can also learn about the shrouded-in-mystery alien abductions while also viewing the crop circles through a whole new 'out of the world' perspective. The museum also talks about the Roswell UFO incident of 1947..."
IN CANADA :
- Merril Collection of Science Fiction, Speculation & Fantasy - in Toronto
It "is a non-circulating research collection of over 72,000 items of science fiction, fantasy and speculative fiction, as well as magic realism, experimental writing and some materials in 'fringe' areas such as parapsychology, UFOs, Atlantean legends etc."
IN ENGLAND :
- The Time Machine Museum of Science Fiction, Bromyard, England
"This is a quirky little Science Fiction museum, filled to the brim with all kinds of props and costumes from famous TV shows of that genre, including Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, Star Trek and Star Wars. It is touted as the finest collection of Television Science Fiction props and costumes in the galaxy !!...
One can see brilliant displays of full size puppets from Thunderbirds, Stingray and Captain Scarlet...
You can explore the fantastic world of Dr Who! You can come face to face with Cybermen, the Ood, Clockwork Droid, Hath, Silurian, K9, Zygon and many more."
IN SWITZERLAND :
- Maison d’Ailleurs ("House of Elsewhere") "in Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland, housing a large collection of literature relating to science fiction, utopias, and extraordinary journeys." It "now owns over 40,000 books, as well as many other items related to science fiction and its imagery."
IN SOUTH KOREA :