Tony Curtis (born Bernard Schwartz; June 3, 1925 – September 29, 2010) "was an American film actor whose career spanned six decades, but had his greatest popularity during the 1950s and early 1960s. He acted in more than 100 films in roles covering a wide range of genres, from light comedy to serious drama. In his later years, Curtis made numerous television appearances."
- The Persuaders with Tony Curtis and Roger Moore (YouTube)
Danny Wilde and Brett Sinclair : Compare their lives. Although they are very different, find what they have in common.
MORE PICTURES from The Persuaders video :
- Film star Tony Curtis dies at 85
"Hollywood star Tony Curtis has died of a cardiac arrest at his US home in Nevada aged 85."
+ a VIDEO
+ Obituary: Tony Curtis
- Tony Curtis (June 3, 1925 – September 29, 2010) "was an American film actor.
He played a variety of roles, from light comedy, such as the musician on the run from gangsters in Some Like It Hot,
to serious dramatic roles, such as an escaped convict in The Defiant Ones, which earned him a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Actor..."
See his filmography.
- Tony Curtis and Roger Moore in 'The Persuaders' ('Amicalement Vôtre')
- 'Some like it Hot' - "Marilyn Monroe, Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon in "Some Like It Hot". (YouTube)