BACK TO :
HEALTH : CONTENTS
(Updated on 23/03/2016)
- Cancer, "known medically as a malignant neoplasm, is a broad group of diseases involving unregulated cell growth. In cancer, cells divide and grow uncontrollably, forming malignant tumors, and invading nearby parts of the body."
- Google: AI Found Breast Cancer with 99 Percent Accuracy - Text + Audio + Pictures + Quiz - 24 October 2018
"Google is already deeply involved in developing artificial intelligence (AI) to help doctors identify and treat disease.
The company recently published two new studies showing a high level of success in identifying one of the deadliest forms of cancer."
- California Judge Rules Coffee Needs Cancer Warning - Text + Audio - 30 March 2018
"A judge has ruled that coffee sellers in California must warn people that coffee may contain a substance linked to cancer."
- Ultra-processed foods 'linked to cancer' - 15 February 2018
"A link between highly processed foods and cancer has been suggested by French researchers.
They classified foods including cakes, chicken nuggets and mass-produced bread as "ultra-processed"..."
+ What counts as ultra-processed
- Hot Drinks Linked to Cancer - Text + Audio - 17 October 2016
"The U.N.’s cancer research agency now lists hot drinks with lead, gasoline and exhaust fumes as a possible cause of cancer."
- FORMALDEHYDE and CANCER RISK :